Friday, October 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Abby! 21!


I love my sister so much that I am posting this birthday note. To prove my love I posted a picture that is HORRIBLE of me and AMAZING of Abby. Happy Birthday Sissy. I still remember driving from Monticello to Logan when you were born. Tatum, Sam, and I were soooo excited and couldn't sleep at Grandma Hurren's house. Grandpa tried to get us back to sleep but gave up and let us play with toys and talk about our new sister. I remember going to the hospital and standing outside the door and hearing you cry and Tatum saying, "Mom turned into a baby?!" When I held you for the first time you looked the same as you do now, minus hair. Its true. I can still see it. When we came home to Monticello mom came to my class and you were my show and tell for the day. I had a little wooden cradle and since you were mom's fourth baby she was a little more relaxed and would let me put you in the cradle, like a doll. I am so proud of you Abby and for the awesome twenty something you have become! Happy Birthday!
ang

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is true sisterly love. I never realized how much you two look alike! Happy B-day ABBY aka the baby we fought like cats and dogs over.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abby! I can't beleive you are 21! Have a wonderful birthday.
And I have say that bonds of sisterhood are right up there with the bonds of marriage! I love my sisters!!!