Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good Things


So after Trisdan's invite to share feelings about Harry Potter...I thought it might be a good idea if we open up our family website to include recipes and book recommendations, or any good ideas. I want Trisdan to post her Thai coleslaw recipe ASAP...I have been craving. So to start the new trend here are some "good things" I have experienced in the past month:



1. The Bourne Ultimatum-this movie is why we go to movies. I laughed during parts I shouldn't have just out of pure delight.



2. The Twilight Series by Stephenie Meyer. If you haven't read these books yet, you should, they are so fun. Seth hates me when I read them because I can't stop...it also doesn't help that I am in love with a character in the book named Edward and that he is a vampire.....



3. Running-Trisdan and others have inspired me! I have been running about 3 miles 5 days a week for the past month. I feel so good. I would love to go back in time to 7th grade and run the fun run now...I would be the champion for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oksy ang, I read the first twighlight book and felt a little like a teenager wishing the boy of my dreams would come save me all over again!


PS I just found a copy of the original boyle family press my mom saved from forever ago. I can take a picture and make it our headline somehow, but I am not sure how to do it. let me know if you want to!