Friday, August 3, 2007

Cedar Cityians



We live in Cedar City and our only child is 3 months old so I don't have any exciting birthday parties, first day at school, or recently moved thousands of miles away type of news but I thought I would say hi and try out this blogging stuff. I have never done one of these so I hope I am doing it right. Ang I am so excited you did this. It will help us do what Grandma said and "keep the family together". Lilly is growing so fast. Her hair had all the sudden started growing and it is coming in dark with a little bit of curl.
I have to explain the picture of me. I am the beehive advisor in our ward and when I went to girls camp the girls did this to my hair. Because of a slew of events I had to go to Lins to get some things for girls camp and I had no time to go home and change my hair. So I went into Lins supermarkent looking like this!

2 comments:

tris said...

I don't believe all that girls camp stuff for one second. I've known all along that you are a closet punk rocker. I'm proud of you Haley, for expressing your true self. I know mom might have a hard time with it...but hang in there, just be true to yourself.

Love Tris,

ps Lily is the cutest dang thing

Anonymous said...

I seriously think Lilly is the happiest baby on earth. What is your secret? Tris is right Haley, we know your true colors come out in Cedar.