Thursday, August 30, 2007









So I obviously need a lesson in formatting my posts. I will try to do better so it doesn't look junky. If any of ya'll have a suggestion or two let me know. The picture with the flags was taken in Dawson Creek British Columbia. It is the famous milestone post where the alcan (alaska canada) highway begins.The bridge is the only orginal bridge left on the highway.


I snored most of the way. I was so mad at Mike when he took this but then I laughed. Thought you would enjoy a chuckle. This is the kids at Tesla


Lake, the prettiest village on the whole trip. And me in the sign post forest at Watson Lake. There are probably 50 more posts like this one covered with signs from all over.


Oh and how can I forget Mike's swinging adventure in Whitehorse. He was so proud of the air he got!
Welcome to Alaska
This is me in front of the church at whitehorse. I remember pictures of grandma and grandpa in front of the same sign.
Well I hope you enjoyed the picts. I will probably post more later. But take a long hard look at the ones of me because I will not be postin' myself again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mags with the combination of your sunglasses and your earrings I am going to have to call you the rinestone queen! Mike is pretty talented to take that picture while driving! It looks like you had a blast and I a little jealouse becuase of the amazing country you were able to see! I love Ya Tonz!!

Anonymous said...

How fun! Everything looks so beautiful-especially Maggie. Seriously Mags you are the cutest mother of four I have ever seen. I love the picture in front of the Welcome to Alaska sign. Mike is the only one making real eye contact with the camera.